Call for trainees (one vacancy) DEADLINE: 21 February 2018
In the framework of its Traineeship Programme, the Jean Monnet European Centre of Excellence of the University of Athens announces the opening of a non-remunerated internship post for a period of three (3) months (1/3/18 – 31/5/18). The traineeship will take place morning or afternoon hours (at least 15 hours per week) with a possibility for flexibility.
The Jean Monnet European Centre’s Trainiship Programmes give to individuals the opportunity to acquire or enrich their research experience, their organizational and analytical skills, and to become familiar with the operation and requirements of a Centre of Excellence. Already more than 30 students, graduates and holders of a postgraduate degree have held a traineeship at our Centre. At the end of their traineeship, participants receive a Traineeship Certificate.
Required position qualifications
- Graduate or postgraduate student of humanities (preferably European and International Studies)
- Fluent in Greek and English (written and spoken). Knowledge of other foreign languages will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of computer use (Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel). Knowledge of updating websites and using social media tools will be considered an asset
- Responsibility and honesty
Additional desirable qualifications
- Experience in previous internships, or in support of research programmes or in organizing seminars and conferences.
- Interest in migration management issues and/or in European integration and European values
- Administrative and research support to the Centre
- Support for the organisation of seminars and conferences
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 21st February 2018
Please send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Candidacy for the Traineeship Programme” . Only people who are pre-selected for interview will be informed.